View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #7968 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

was a good drive. came home QD'ed my Z, giving my towels a nice wash right now. a few people getting in the way, but that is kind of expected in this warmer weather.

i lol'ed at cyclist that got pulled over by a cop. he blew right through a stop sign (like the rest of them) they really need to make them carry insurance, registration, and have direct influence to their car driver's license when they get cited while cycling if they are going to ride public roads. also a rule to only ride single file.

adjusted the psi on my fit's when i got home. want to wash them but weather's not looking too good this week, so decided to skip it. going to play with the kids a little bit, and relax in my music room rest of the day.

hope you all have a nice sunday.