View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #7822 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone! I am super busy with a few projects on the go for the long weekend! We have already done lots of errands in prep for the weekend, I cleaned out the garage swept the garage and was ready to use the cleaner with my epoxy kit.......then the wife decided we should do our wood working projects no now the garage has saw dust in it but I will sweep it tomo and then use the cleaner and hope I can paint it later in the night we made a bench for our entrance way and I also made my work table for my garage

Now I am BBQ some tenderloin steaks and asparagus for dinner then after I am going to stain the bench and continue we weekend of drinking already drank probably a half dozen this aft while doing stuff here to feeling good!!!! On to the Rye after I eat