View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #7677 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
it happened to me last year about a 2 weeks after i got the car. Got caught in a torrential downpour. I slowed way down, like 35 or 40...meh. Not slow enough. I was gliding . Immediately let off gas. Coasted until i felt tires grip again i about crapped my pants and my heart was pounding. Sh1t sh1t sh1t is what was going through my mind. There was prob about an inch or so of water running across road ...yea. Scary.
msbc- yah, when the tires are brand new they have release lube from the mold on the outer layer and that can cause VERY slippery condition. but then with 1" of water not channelled, most cars might hydroplane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
i have over 14k on my OEM Potenzas. Obviously i drive like an old lady too.
well, you started tracking the car so you shall wear quickly now.