Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #149 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
i finally caught up with your build. I appreciate all of your help thru PM. Your thread's awesome. I appreciate you taking the effort to put all the pics up and share with everyone here. The engine taken apart is crazy! I wish I could have the experience to do so someday. I'm sure I'll have to rebuild it one day and I'll check in with you and others what to change.

Finally got the M370 intake manifold. A little bumped I spent the money for less headache, i'm usually a DIY make it myself type of guy but I'm trying to get my car tuned in 2 weeks time so I didn't wanna take my chances.

I skipped a couple of pages on your journal, did you ever do a fuel starvation fix for your car?
Thank you
I dont mind helping peoples when they PM me for some issues or advice. I can get in developped details sometimes !

Un-assemble the engine isnt complicated, as far as putting it back together can be a little tricky sometimes but if you do follow each step in the FSM. There shouldnt have much problem. But installing new cam can be a long job to ajuste everthing . It was a really challenging winter project . The car has been safety inspected yesterday and plated .

The idle is 95% perfect . Crusing and low load is half way there
I have a 4day off so more tuning tomorrow

Buying the real deal m370z from motordyne was definatly a good call if you didnt want some headache at modding yourself an HR intake manifold

To answer your last question. The parts was shipped last week. Im expecting to receive the package today or tomorrow once im done with the street tuning that fuel starvation fix unit will be the next step