View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #43 (permalink)
Romulus1
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z Sport 6MT
Romulus1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Romulus1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
So, you are saying the videos of the nismo and wrx sound bad??

I like to be blunt in life, but i think some members are just hurt bc they spent over 1000 for their setup (for hp and sound...blah blah blah) and we spent $14.04 for sound
Don't forget looks! It has to be aesthetically pleasing too! that's why I went FI's carbon fiber canisters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrtbrknprince View Post
No offense to anyone but this seems like something a ricer would do to a civic. Not something someone does to a 370z .Especially if it isn't confirmed if you actually lose power. My .02
I cant help but feel the same way, you spent 30K+ on this car, its by no means really a cheap car. Test pipes can be had for $150-$200. Is that really a far reach? I mean, to each his own but it just seems.... half assed? I can understand the need/want to save money but things can be bought used for cheap too. I also feel like this would have been done in the 60's and 70's to make the V8's (and todays hondas too but sound like crap) sounds bad *** as hell and it probably cost them $.23 back then hah but the cars weren't as smart and sophisticated as ours are today.

Last edited by Romulus1; 05-16-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Romulus1 is offline   Reply With Quote