View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #7151 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of being put on someone's iggy list... I was harassed by a couple young guys in a rust coloured Honda Fit as I was driving the Z to work. They gave me the thumbs up and wanted to race ... To their credit, they did have a shiny muffler, probably aftermarket and good for an additional 3-400 HP. They were kind enough to block me in as I was in the slow lane needing to pass a slower car but these two asshats were in the passing lane at my car. I was getting slightly frustrated, when I saw an opening, down shifted to 4th and proceeded to spool up 11.3 psi of boost while passing the slower car ahead. It took a while for the rusty Fit to catch up again after that

Good drive to work otherwise