View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #242 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
we have been playing with a customers track car, so we are going slightly different route than John, but I'm damn impressed with the results so far, and I assure you, if you like your car now, you will love it after tuning with EcuTek.

You in Houston, drop in, we can take care of ya, and we have a 100% money back on all our calibrations
Are you guys tuning the VVEL yet? I know it's in there already from when I talked to John a couple weeks ago but I got the impression that at least he was a little hesitant to really have at it as far as VVEL tuning goes. I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, am waiting for the VVEL tuning. This is the last thing keeping me from switching from Uprev to ECUtek.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote