View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
That's awesome to hear personally as I have the Ark CBE. Your description sounds similar to how I feel now so I am just imagining it's probably just amplified and more distinct - which is great.

Which headers did you have paired with the Ark? And did you have high flow cats?
FI long tubes. I have some videos kicking around. I also have a video of the headers on my custom stock exhaust. My custom exhaust was really a straight pipe and ridiculously loud haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondfire View Post
Damn, I just saw that MyKindaGuise just sold his long tubes last week...
That sucks. I was looking for a buyer for like a whole month haha.

Anyone looking to have these installed...just know you are in for a fight. Personally after doing my headers and doing EW's HFCs....I can say I prefer the headers. I think his car may be an exception and not all of them are that bad but holy crapppppppppppppppppp.

Also how many here would be interested in a modest engine bay wire tuck/relocation type service? After cleaning mine up quite a bit its really nice now. It does require some drilling/cutting but is really nothing major.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote