View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #124 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Looking good Mark! You know what's worse than pulling out the tail lights once? Pulling them out again after everything is back together because you forgot to put the bulbs back in
lol, In the end Ed, I had to take them out a bunch more times when one of the bulbs died (one day after install!!) and I went and bought a replacement bulb, only to discover it was the wrong bulb (white) after I got home! then I went and bought another one that was the wrong size tab before I finally got one the right size for the car!!! lol I was a pro by the end of it all....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote