View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #6938 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Yeah.

I don't have enough time or patience to take'em out and put'em in every night/morning. I don't leave enough time.

I really, really want to do LASIK, but at $2500/eye it's a bit out of the question right now.
with allergy season, i HAVE to clean the lens sometimes a few times during the day cause i can literally see gunk rise when i pour solution on the lenses. imagine that turning into crust and remaining in your eyes.

yah, the only risk i feel with my eyes and lasik is i have dry eye and some allergies so i dont know how much worse it might be. that's been the whole debate the last several years.

but then, im still sneezing and coughing without allegy medicine so im like it's not like im not suffering now. so who cares? lol