View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:38 PM   #2733 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
You may or may not know... I haz a new toy. Said goodbye to the Z...

My new Z *cough, cough* Oh Sicks

ermergerd!

I R Jealous!

Congrats man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
how you been man
I've been okay. Winters really bring me down, and the state of the Union is pissing me off.

I'm just glad I didn't get furloughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
performance wise i'm sure the c7's will do well, however, i really feel they are rip offs of other cars. say what you will about the C5 and especially the C6, they don't really look like anything else on the road really. i guess the C6's headlights look a bit ferrari 360ish but the rest is all pure vette design themes. however, the C7 looks like pieces of several cars cobbled together. i say now the C7 will not hold it's value and look very dated very quickly. how the market responds to the C7 could have drastic repercussions on the values of C6's imo
I really like the C6. I also like the new style headlights. I've always been a fan of Vettes, but never a fan of the popup headlights.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote