View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #6847 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
That sh!t wipes me out! I'd rather eat what I want to eat and work it off exercising.
I think I had that many calories for lunch on my way home from errands and my run: A pastrami, egg and bacon with Swiss on rye and a St. Bernardus Prior 8.

I'm just trying to maintain a balance and offset my enjoyment of food.
I worked really hard to look like this:

168 lbs.
But to be honest, it was no fun living on protein shakes and bland chicken and broccoli dinners day in day out. Sure, sashimi made a great source of lean protein, but it also broke the bank!

After a few years of traveling, eating out all the time and developing an insatiable thirst for craft beer, I look like this:

Not really that horrible, actually. I mean, I'd do me!
So I'm now 204 lbs and working to get down to a more reasonable 180.
I really have no right to make fun of anyone else in here as long as they're trying to do something
Awesome post man! Keep livin the life and exercising!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub