View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

I'd also like to request one final time that this thread returns to it's original intention, which is to request personal experience only. I'm not looking for people to tell me I'm stupid to consider them for a tune only. Before this got out, the last I'd heard was that Sharif was the man to see to tune your car. I'm in an area where he's or two of his immediate competitors are the closest tuners to me by SEVERAL hours, and I'm making a lengthy road trip to somebody...and the way I hear it, they've all got skeletons in their closets so I'm taking a risk no matter where I go.

I'm not yet convinced that Sharif isn't the man to see for a simple tune, though I'm not sure I'm willing to consider them when it comes time to do the longer term, more involved build that I have in mind. I can't say.

I will say that I have spoken with Sharif personally and given him an opportunity to explain his and the business' position, which is more than the majority of the people calling for his head have done. If you want to do business with someone whose reputation is under attack, and you have already verbally committed to it, the least you can do is be man enough to give them a chance to keep your business instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

As it stands, I suppose I'm still soliciting opinions, but I will reiterate that I want personal experiences only. Please don't insult me for keeping them under consideration, or others who may be doing the same.

I would like to thank everyone who helpfully contributed thus far. That being said; Triples, please close this thread or put it back in the Vendors area should this derail much further.

Last edited by Pheonix; 05-11-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote