View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #6362 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Driving home on I-70, some blue Impala pulls up right next to me at about 80 and then matches my speed and I'm like WHAT THE HELL because, I dunno, if you've ever driven on I-70 on the East Side of Indy it can get a bit sketchy... Just a bit... Enough for me to wonder if it was some "Murican Pah'r" guy wanting to show me what a REAL V6 can do or something for a sec.

And then I see the window going down an I'm looking ahead so I don't go off the road and my wife tells me he's saying "Nice car!"

So I look over and he's giving me a thumbs up and I smiled and waved and I'm like "Thanks, please don't hit it!" because, well, he almost did, because he wasn't really looking where he was going.

But here's to you, guy. I'm glad you like the Z.

Even with a purple spot on the door.