View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #542 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to reschedule an exam in college once because I was sick. Professor said flat out, nope. So despite a 101 temperature, constantly coughing, and occasionally puking I still had to go in and take the exam with everyone else. And yes, I failed miserably so it probably would have been no different if I hadn't shown up. He was concerned about the test questions integrity being lost by giving me the same test days later and then the possibility of a different test not having the same difficulty level.

I get what he was getting at now, but damn if that didn't make me mad as hell at the time. Don't bet on being given a make up test or the professor giving you an early exam. It makes no difference to them if you pass or fail. The only person that truly cares about that is you. And you might have to make sacrifices to pass. The exam and your education are infinitely more important than hanging out at zdayz. Zdayz will be here again next year. $hit happens.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote