View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
Such sensitivity amongst some of you?I have a different color turbin for each day of the week but since I bought my Z I'am only wearing the black one to color match my magnetic black Z!What color Z you have and I will send you one?
Ease up on the race card guy!Can you be for real?Just having some fun on here as the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
Can you be serious?Are you that sensitive?I thought everyone was having fun on here.I didn't know feelings were hurt over something so silly?
its not about race cards or sensitivity levels of other members...

i think what your fellow members are trying to portray to you is the use of slang terms in reference to race specific catagories was uncalled for...

now i for one can tell you there are good and bad in all races of this world...however i and others here will never call out another race in the manner that you did, labeling a specific race in a manner that is both degradding and disrespectful...

now with that said, i know that there are times when we will joke about someones race in fun to them directly in a thread, generally only after we have developed a rapport with one another...but that is not the case here with your "turbin" comment...

take it with a grain of salt...just some constructive criticism...