View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #61 (permalink)
protoZ
Base Member

Drives: the car im tradin in
protoZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
As for you being offended about the "americans are easy"?C mon guy lets get serious here.I'am american as it gets.I'am a decorated vet with a purple heart and fought for my country so does it get any more american than that?I havent made the smartest moves in life nor have I made the best purchases so I'am probably guilty of being easy at times also so perhaps you should lighten up some.
All I meant we as americans are easy because we do for the most part spend,spend and spend.Thats why many come here and make good money off us.
I thought we were on here to help each other out and have fun possibly making friends also.Non of us are the smartest but together we try to help out if we can and have fun at the same time.
If there was ever a situation of "case sensitive"some here fit the bill.
With that said there was no intention to offend anyone on here.
So I'am going to take my Z out for a blast and clear my head some and you all have a good day!
with that said im very glad that you have chosen to put your life on the line to protect everybody's right to express there self in any way the so choose just because you feel someone is being too sensitive doesn't mean they are. we simply asked the "turban poster" to revise or correct it so we could continue to have a fun conversation about the piece of sh*t on ebay. oh and it is against the rules just so you'll know.