View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

I actually is going to sell my oem Nismo front bumper pretty soon. It has minor damage on it. But nothing you will notice from outside. The damage is little dent near both fender walls and the gap between the 2 edges of the defuser and the front bumper(it's very commom issue for nismo).

What I am going to sell is the front bumper(FBM23-1A47H) and the facsia front lower bumper(F2026-1A47A). There is a non nismo guy actually interested in these 2 parts. But what seems to stop him is the expensive Nismo oem under tray. I see you already have a nismo. If your under tray is fine and you willing to pay the shipping for these 2 parts, we might be able to work something out. Let me know.

The bumper is still on my car. Here is fresh pix taken today.

And this is the pic I took a coupe monthes ago when I pulled the steer lock fuse.

forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote