View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #54 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERMIT View Post
That was in battle creek? Or was that in kzoo?
It was in Battle Creek.

The Service Manager told them specifically to take the car and pick lunch up and come back. He also admitted that they drove it hard at times to replicate the issue I was having, which I did say that it happened under hard acceleration. The Service Manager took full responsibility. There was also a reason why there were two service techs in the car as well.

There appeared to be a valid response for every question. I think by me saying those key words "hard acceleration" makes a grey area where they could be pricks about the whole situation and have an easy out.

Going forward they are going to log any mile that goes on my car and why.... However, that is if and when I take my car back to them. I will most likely do the work from here on out myself.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote