Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #278 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

OK looking at the offset options for the wheels, I'm pretty sure they're the

20x9 +20 Front
20x10.5 +15 Rear

The current tires in the front are 245/30/20's and I need advice on the new tire size as these ones are trashed and stretched as they were on an even lower Z before mine and needed to be stretched to fit, however I'm a tad bit higher and am thinking 255/35/20's might be a better option to really flush the wheels up, not to mention no one will install 245's on a 9" wheel, I'm starting to think 255's could flush it up I'm just worried about the sidewalls lookin all fat, I like the look of the tires now... What do I do?

not worried about uneven tire wear, I'd just really like to hear that the 255's will look good and close the tiny tiny gap I've still got

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote