View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #242 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
(Said in Dr. Phil's voice). "What were you thinking?"

Step away from the forum and get some sleep! You need the energy to go to work so you can continue to afford to MOD!!!!
Haha I love DR. Phil'isms' so much. He says some off the wall **** constantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Hey Cody/Pat, any chance you can make some short tails to fit with my Berk exhaust? I've been thinking about replacing my mufflers with straight pipes. If so, how much would it cost?
We certainly can. If we get Dee's CBE were probably going to use it for a jig to make lots of exact copies. And as for price I would have to work on some stuff. Depending on what route we take with making these. Ill message you in a couple of days when we have some more stuff figured out.

Also shift knobs are on the horizon too...
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote