View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #171 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
To make room for the system, generally.
This guy!

Yes exactly.

The turbo is larger than your freaking head bro. It needs room lol. Here is the low down.

S&R made theirs fit just fine in the same location with a slightly larger turbo. But I want to make it better.

Moving everything REALLY cleans up the engine bay and de-clutters it and will give the turbo and exhaust piping and intercooler piping more breathing and cooling room. Also moving the engine coolant/power steering coolant tanks away from that will allow those components to perform under more regular temps. Unlike S&Rs kit where those two tanks sit pretty much right in the middle of everything. You'll hopefully see updates with pictures Thursday.

Honestly guys...Pat and I were both very...intimidated taking this build on but now that we have **** apart and have the time to work and sketch and design it all its really coming together and honestly I'm really relaxed while working on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Could be a little bit of a weight distribution thing as well. Looking forward to his answer.
This as well. More weight needs to go to the back as im adding quite a bit up front so it will keep a very close to stock balance and more weight in the rear for traction...cause ill be needings it
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote