View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #5563 (permalink)
StangerGT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Mustang GT
StangerGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Time for a... MAZOC Presidential Directive!

In an effort to get the weekly meet thread back on topic, I've started an official MAZOC Off-Topic thread here: http://www.the370z.com/mid-atlantic-...ml#post2301138

I ask that we all move our off topic banter to that thread and keep this meet thread to discussions about weekly meets (or special events) only. This will make it easier for us to find meetup details, discuss who is coming to a meet, etc. It will also make it a little friendlier to the newbies just wanting to check out their first meet... you all know that we can be a tough group to just be dropped right into given how over the top we can get.

I also ask that we keep all other standalone MAZOC meetup threads on topic too. This will make it easier for the organizers to manage the event planning and makes it easier for us to figure out exactly what is going on. We have a tendency to derail threads very quickly.

I am not pointing fingers at anyone, and I will not deny that I am right there with many of you guys in derailing meet threads... often times my own! I just think that going forward it will be better for the group if we try our best to keep on-topic threads as on-topic as possible.

This doesn't mean we can't joke around a bit, but we just can't let ourselves derail a thread or whip out the 's, 's, 's, etc.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Again, the new OT thread is right here: http://www.the370z.com/mid-atlantic-...ml#post2301138
I dont think you have enough fingers
Maximum Motorsports Susp. | MM Adj. Rear LCA | MM CC Plates | MM Front Coilovers 350lb | MM Rear 500lb Springs | Full Cobra Brakes | FR 3.73 Gears | FR LSD/31 Spline | JPC/SCT Tune | MGW Short Shifter | Star Spec 265/35/18x9 F - 275/35/18x10 R | stock exhaust lolz
StangerGT is offline   Reply With Quote