View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you all. I kept looking at the pics and was like, there is no way in hell this wing is going on anytime soon. But, in the end I'm thinking it'll get painted anyway. It's ok. I don't mind. Seibon made a great fitting part. That's what I care about.

And yes, the car needs a drop which is going to come in July. Then quite possibly the Forgestar F14 wheels, then the Amuse rear cover, exhaust, and then, finally, the wing will be installed as a paint matched piece. And somewhere in there my OSG LSD install. A lot to do.

Think I just screwed up one night when I was drinking and ordering crap at random. lol. Still got what I wanted but just sooner than needed.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote