View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #5316 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
hey extraordinairres!!!

Catching up!
Haboob and Pint! Your food talk making me hungry!!

Jar!!! You and Zman figure out wiper blade stuffs?!

Wth @ Onze!

kenchan!!! First you swear at brown santa then you love him!! You too get a

for my fav east coaster....NIZ!!!! muah!

T. G. I. F.
Hi there, Ms. Blackcherry. I am done here in Compton -- I delivered the thing I did this week to the people who wanted it and everyone jumped for joy except for me. This was supposed to be an in-and-out type thing, with me basically telling them what to do (which I did). Now their big cheeses are reaching out to the higher-ups in my company so they can get me long-term. What the heck?!?!?!

All these Marriott and Delta and National Car points and credit card points are groovy and everything, but when does one get to reap the rewards of busting one's hump, tackling client issues, getting all heroic and stuff?

Plus I thought I'd be here all day so my flight home is not until 530. Hmmm...

It's a dilemma. I could do some "follow-up research" and bill a couple more hours or go goof off at LAX -- maybe go shopping in the duty free store.

Anyway...

Have a great day.

Last edited by onzedge; 05-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.