View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
You want to know more about coil-over? You can google search it... there are TONS of information on coil-over and you will know what are they and how they work, inside-out.

You can also search the "Tech Section" in this forum, there are also TONS of information on this subject.

You want to know which one is the best?? Then you better clarify what do you need the coil-over for then you find out which brand to buy.

You want to know something? Go search the info yourself and find out what you need.

When we look for a mod-part, that's what we do, Search & Learn.

Don't just start a thread and ask a question which you can get the answer via 10,000 source through the internet and the forum.

People gonna laugh at you, not because we look down on you, but because you are too lazy to do any homework yourself...!!!

No offense to you but just trying to point the right/correct way to you.

Look how many people "like" Mr.kenchan's post, not because we laugh at you, just we agree you really don't understand the real meaning/purpose of his post.

I got some mods on the Z too, Intake, CBE, Sways, HU, VentureShields, Tires&Wheels, shift-knob... I never have to start a thread to ask anything, because I know I can find more than enough information by just search around different section in this forum.
It seems like if it were up to you no new threads would be created with a question ever.

So please.. it's not we don't want/like to help, but go to do your homework....

So here's the thing. I'm NOT (read: NOT) looking for what the best coil over is. I've gone through the search feature. I'm just not familiar with the rest of the parts that go along with the suspension. Seriously did you guys even read my first post?

I'm aware of the theory of how toe and camber affect drivability and the dynamics of the car, just not familiar with the parts necessary to control those specific characteristics. Trust me, I have done my research and am still reading up on the topic. If you think saying some bullsh*t like "best option is not to touch the suspension" is, as you say "pointing me in the right direction" then you're seriously misguided in your attempt to "help". You guys just all seem to be answering questions that I'm not asking.

cv129's post regarding SPL's latest front control arm was help ful and it was a thread that I was already aware of because, like I said, I have been searching. What I was hoping for by starting this thread was that more people with experience with these parts might offer some explaination because not a whole lot of people ask about these suspension components specifically.

Last edited by dP3NGU1N; 05-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote