View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
In the past 6-9 months, I've noticed we've ALL become pricks...
Why the FÜCK do we need to turn EVERY god damn thread about OUR cars or any car turn into, oh, the 5.0 is better value, which prick bought a Nismo, it's overpriced, the Bugatti is quicker, why are there so many FRS's, this that...

Can't we ALL, SHUT THE HELL UP???

Look, I have voiced my concerns about MY SHÍTTY Nissan experiences in a thread, I have voiced ALL my concerns about about the 370Z and my Maxima. I will never buy another Nissan again, or if I ever do, and it ever has any problems, I will bite the bullet and politely STFU.

Can't we go back to being helpful??? And all being 370Z brothers and sisters?

I would never even suggest a Nissan to anyone I know personally, but if someone here asks for help finding one, I'm more than willing to help them find a good one... Hell, look at the thread where the guy found Macusourri's car on Craigslist that is a scam, I was texting him at 3AM while I am sitting with a friend drinking at home for her birthday, why, because I think we need to look out for each other.

I am here for the people. I just hate seeing this stupidity of bashing...

Cheers!

( Click to show/hide )
Yes, this is a regret thread dammit, LOL
I prescribe: one night with shadoquad.

brown chicken brown cow
LIKE us on Facebook!