View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #127 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I'm probably a year away from buying tuning software so feel free to take this with a grain of salt. I have no idea how good or how bad the EcuTek stuff is but if visconti is any indication of the support I would get I'm scratching it off the list of candidates.

visconti: It's probably unintentional but you come across as a real jackass sometimes (I do too, but I'm not selling anything). Hire somebody else to handle your PR. It sounds like you have a good product but a salesman you ain't.
Sometimes JV comes off as a bit harsh, but don't let that put you off his work, or by extension, EcuTek. John is one of the better tuners in the business, and makes up for his lack of people skills where it counts.

For those of you down here in the south, that want proof the Ecutek SW is the way to go, let me know, and I'll arrange a freebie for someone here at our shop. We have used the up rev suite, and have now added the 370 to our EcuTek arsenal, and from a calibrations standpoint, there is no comparison. And I think you will agree when you drive the cars, back to back.
Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote