View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #115 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

I was pretty happy with the install! I did the map lights, marker lights in the headlights, trunk light, license plate lights, and new chromed rear indicator lights!.... and then I switched up to 6000k HID's up front too.

... pulling the taillights out was stupid hard. Not hard as in physically, but hard as in stoopid. All the plastic panels gotta come out, then the top panels, then 2 big bolts and one tiny one on the inside! I can see people taking their car to the dealer to change a dead bulb and getting raped for a $200 service fee to do it too! Oh well, it's done now!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote