View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #717 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
Trust me, I know it's a technical skill that takes practice to master. I make no such mistake of thinking that it's as easy as the pros can make it look. The main problem that I've run into is that there are differing schools of thought on how best to approach the learning process, and everyone is completely in the tank for their own. I have no preconceived notions, or extreme loyalties, I just want to be smart.
The answer is, any one of these methods will teach you something. There is no wrong answer. You can even learn things in a public place without endangering folks. There are many lessons to learn
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote