View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #675 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
I was letting the other "heavy" hitters speak for me... I had a blast and look forward to the next time.

Must loose weight... wait, lets not start that again! I will give myself a for this post!

My first and third kart needed the Fred Flinstone floor to aid in acceleration!

I think the SPK guy with the hat was a tool for giving Dana such a hard time! She did not do anything worthy of a tounge lashing. Just the obligatory (albeit stupid) "Stop-and-go" penalty that the rules call for. I'm not sure that he gave the folks that buried themselves into the tire wall a tounge lashing. He was giving us a hard time in the paddock about driving the Nissans. But he drives a hybrid so ...

Chris, I also got a black flag for avoiding someone elses spin in a turn and lost my back end. It's a PITA, but it happens.

I'm glad to see that it seemed to work itself out last night so nobody went to bed angry! That was a late night reviewing the posts, and I had to be up at 5:15. I am
He was probably talking about my car since I was the lone Nissan that didn't belong in MAZOC anyway...