View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #556 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

BTW - I know we had our differences on the new trends etc etc, but I was watching a special on 'cool factories' and they were talking about Lamborghini...

Your wing beta so far reminded me so much of the new SV wing that I must say, if you water jet those arms to have the least amount of metal on them and carbon everything else this might actually come off looking spectacular...see the image below?!? I think you can really go for that look and get away looking good at the same time!