View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #385 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Well the GoPro camera survived it's ordeal. The suction cup mount was a total loss, but a quick trip to BestBuy has remedied that. And picked up the handlebar mount for the new InCar AK cheap mount I've fabbed up. (Just gotta wait for the rain to move out to paint it).

I checked the SD card and it did record the first 3 laps of the first heat of the day. Although you just see it falling off, then nothing. There was no footage of the other person hitting it. Gonna order a new case for it from gopro so hopefully that should be in before ZDayZ.
I got my case through Best Buy, however, that is the newest version. Check Amazon.com. If you can find a seller with Prime, I have that, and you can just PayPal me the money. Regardless, you'll CERTAINLY have it before ZDayZ...

I used my curved sticky mount on my helmet today w/ Shado, works dandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86zTbGkzUJk