View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #34 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
Not sure when or what I posted before, but someone from Password JDM replied to my post stating that the CF engine bay parts fit the NISMO no problem. Funny thing is that when I talked to them on the phone (probably not the same person), he said the cooling plate is a no-go on the NISMO and the compartment covers may need some massaging into place. Who knows, maybe things have changed since you got yours Simota.
ahhh i dont know man... i think its a hit and miss with password jdm... i would never tell someone to get it id rather buy CFE wrapped oem covers over the passwords anyday

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote