View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #592 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
It really sucks because this summer session I'll be paying INstate tuition (instead of more expensive Out of state) and I'll actually be able to get Federal aid since it's based on your prior year tax return. And last year I made Zero income, so yeah, gonna get that too. And then on top of that the GI benefits.

BUT, the catch is all of that won't pay out till I start summer classes, after ZDayZ. So I just have to get through May and then the coast is clear.
sooo theres good and bad in that lol

my bright side about retarded college costs is that i'm only 4 years out of college and i got my 80 some thousand in tuition almost paid off
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote