View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #576 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Weekend before P&S I'm heading up to PA and Cody is gonna help me install my Z1 SS premium brake and clutch lines and swap out the "cut" MAF breather hoses with the new ones I bought.

While he's doing that I'm going to pull the coolant tank and plastidip it black and then clean up any road rash with Dr. Colorchip.

My RC NACA duct leads have evaporated at least for now. I'm going to keep pinging the two race teams that run them and I'm sure I'll get a set eventually but it's not gonna happen before the show.
sounds like you got some work to do son lol

all i got the weekend before carlisle is flashlight drags and i'm sooooo pumped for it lol

so i got that then carlisle then zdayz then memorial day weekend. may is looking awesome
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote