View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #2989 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I had a number of issues with my 09 that kind of pushed me to want to try something else. And I've always loved Mustangs so with the new 5.0 out around that time the stars aligned and off I went.

It was a good move, IMO. That car was a beast and so much fun. But it is nice to be back in a Z again, and this time in the color I always wanted from the beginning, and with Nissan seemingly having fixed the nagging issues I had from ecu whine to tons of rattles to the horrible throttle delay which made driving far from pleasurable.

I even got the base this time as I was never happy with the quality of the Nissan leather or the Bose stereo. Already swapped the stock HU out for a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS.

WTF?! That's the same HU I have picked out for when I pay off my exhaust and such...

Seriously... I think I've been hacked.