View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #164 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by airikrankin View Post
i sent a pm to sam@gtm last week realized it now so i forwarded it to you. id like to be on the list. is there a huge benefit for the ewg over the iwg? with the ewg would that remove the need for test pipes? or do the stock cats stay in place?
PM replied and added to the list. Thank you!

The external wastegates work with our 3" downpipes that replace the cats/test pipes altogether. The external gates have higher flow than the internal gates and offer better boost control. They are more expensive, however. If you are looking to stick with stock cats or 2.5" test pipes, then the internal gates are the way to go. Keep in mind that the smaller exhaust will ultimately limit your power anyway, so the benefit of the external gates wouldn't really show themselves at the lower power levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
PM
PM replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ370 View Post
Thanks mike
No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkNismo View Post
Is there a Tier 4 at 76 people?
There is not going to be a Tier 4. Tier 1 pricing is a steal and Tier 3 pricing is outright robbery. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti370z View Post
Sent you a PM Mike.
PM replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
I like where your going with this and it has been stated a number of times. But Mike and Sam are ignoring those comments.
I must have missed the previous comments. But again, the Tier 3 pricing is a once in a lifetime offer.