View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #338 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Have fun! Which track will you be on Saturday? I might show up for carting a little early and watch a session of yours. Interested to see how your suspension handles the track. Contemplating an upgrade to that for me.
I'll be in the Main Circuit, but not sure exactly what time my runs will be. I will have GoPro vids though and I will post them all up. This will be my first HPDE, though I did a hyperdrive on Jefferson last year. Not sure if you will be able to tell much from my suspension setup since I am still a track noob.

Aniceh, for the track all you really need are brake pads and fluid. I went with the Carbotech XP8 pads and Motul RBF600 fluid. An oil cooler is recommended but not necessary. You can just shift up a gear or two if it gets hot, which is what I did for my hyperdrive without an oil cooler.

Depending on the schedule, I might even get to stop by and watch you guys karting for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
we got it all here man... love birds, fruityness, gas haters (that'd be me) and everything else...
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote