View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #2482 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Evening Mr. Ken
goodpm, mr.jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
You're welcome. And thank you. Those are nice mirrors. I think they'll be on my wish list. I'll have to bug you for your source.
i bought them directly from craftsquare. i dont think they ship out of country, but you should be able to source them from japanparts.com for a better price than that $750 or watever that crazy price was.

just send inquiry with this linky:

Craft Square

the one i have is the Z34 Fairlady TCA-F JPY51450 or about US$515 with current exchange rate. japanparts will add like $150 so your purchase price shipped will probably be like $675 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
those mirrors are so plus, they're functional!
yah, they are very wide field of view. you loose the remote mirror controls so that might be inconvenience if dd. for me, no issue. i just need to make sure my little kids dont bump their pumpkin heads (or my pumpkin head while detailing lower part of car) into them.