View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #1113 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

We did have a ZClub here that met 2nd Friday of every month. It just recently disbanded. The founders were tired, they had a good bye pic nic and I started see names of people I never new existed.. It would have been nice to hange with them..

I met Footloose and Osiris at a Beach meet when I first bought my car.. Good guy's... I joined the Heavy Hitters Car Club here in Tampa. No just Z's but they are awesome and passionate about there cars. A few AutoX and some Car Show guy's the rest are supporters..

Wish the Z club here was like that, we just ate at MOE's every meeting.. I herd they were awesome back in the day.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote