View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #39 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, MSP, R8, 335
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedZ View Post
I wanted a car I could drive to shows, and in most cases, nobody's interested in looking at an import car but the "Jellybean owners (SRT-4 owners). Not to sound arrogant, but I prefer to talk to people on the same level of mentality as to a bunch of little wannabe thugs flashing off their neon-lit door panels. The "domestic crowd" are a bit older and more mature. The Mustang is a car I could proudly display amongst a different crowd.
I know exactly what you mean. I'm in my mid thirties now and dropped out of the local scene a few years ago for the same reasons

Good luck with your purchase
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote