View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I have not got to much into this part yet. My plan is to use fiberglass/bondo for a factory look. I may then send it to Tony to wrap in CF or try that myself as well.

I have not had much time to really work on it yet so I will be sure to keep everything updated as I go. The method I want to use will probably not work out it is just what I have in my head.

How ever I refuse to have a final product that does not appear to be factory or "rough around the edges". Even if it looks like I done it myself I want to to look clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfeinst View Post
Not to steal the thread, but I'm doing a N7 mount as well, and I have no idea what to use to fab the cubby. I wrapped it in DiNoc Carbon, but it looks like ****. Have you found a good material to use?