View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #1850 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
u got a busy week, chris!

here's a pict from mr.gale's build thread. you can see that his bar has no locking collar, but he has a package there that look like 2 silver rings on the left. mine was missing that little bag with the rings.

the recent lots already come with the locks pre-mounted per the pict i posted earlier.

I think maybe my bars had those physically on the bar... but I'm not sure, I'll try to catch a peek while working on the brakes. I'll snap a pic or two.

Gotta get everything prepped for ZDayZ.

Oil change is next week also. Then the only fluid that will not have been swapped is the PS fluid. Debating on if that's even worth it, and if so, what fluid to go with. Some people were saying NOT to use the Redline "Power Steering Fluid" for PS Fluid? To instead go with... fuuu I can't remember which one now.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14