View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #4283 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
This may be my favorite scene of any Monty Python anything, although there is a rich list of skits and scenes that vie for that position

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKIWjnEPNY

I watched the first one with my Dad and my brother. Dad used to work in the World Trade Center down town. We had a bird's eye view from the 22nd floor or so...
I don't need to watch that to hear in my head, "There's some lovely filth over here, Dennis!"

Or: I'm 37! I'm not old, I'm 37!

I took a tour of the twin towers maybe twelve years ago. My son and I spent two hours in the tower they had open (think it was the North but I can't really remember). I didn't have the guts to lean my head against the windows - it was sickening. And I am so grateful that I got the experience.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote