View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #4282 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
People give her such a bad name because of all the attention she gets with lackluster results. I think her issue in Indy is she was never at one of the powerhouse teams at the right time. I think if she drove a Ganassi or Penske car in the IRL she would have won races.

In NASCAR... It's going to take her a full season or more just to consistently run in the top 25. Transitioning to NASCAR is a pain as it is probably the most competitive pro series in the world. The learning curve is incredibly steep. Some of the best in the world have tried and failed miserably.

Danica is lucky though.. Unlike most rookie she has the luxury of time. Regardless of how poorly performs her value will still remain sky high. She'll never lose her ride for lack of sponsorship. Hopefully she makes the best of it because there are thousands of talented short track racers in the US that will never get the opportunity she has because they are not as marketable.
Implants aren't that expensive...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote