View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
Bandit_Kaine
Base Member

Drives: 16-370Z Nismo-PW-MT
Bandit_Kaine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Bandit, I see a bunch of different ones im not sure which will work. None of them say for Android devices (that I can seem to find). I found this one: Will this work? It does say supports a separate audio signal though and in the pic looks like it has a plug that will work in the jack on the N7. Im also curious if it will plug right into the factory Bose system. According to this site: It should work.

EDIT: Ordered the above unit.
Yep that's the right one. It's a lot cheaper at walmart than the iSimple gateway though. I payed full retail price for mine :S

It comes with the iPod cable and an Auxiliry input cable which is basically just a 3.5mm headphone jack that plugs into whatever has a headphone jack. So that will work. If you decide to add the bluetooth module you will have to give one up (only allows 2 inputs). The bluetooth module is $99, but you might decide to get it because it allows you to skip from the steering wheel and radio controls. With the auxilary you will have to use your tablet to skip, but you can control the volume from the steering wheel.