View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #4154 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I just about spit out my coffee as I read that part. Really??? Give them PA sheep a rest for a night and at least watch GoodFellas!
That's not what this represents. But yeah, never seen them and never had any inkling to do so. I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Chris I think we need a MAZOC movie night.
May 4th Iron Man 3 comes out, I will be seeing it opening weekend. As for this year, aside from the Marvel movies, it looks to be a pretty bleak year. Oblivion looks interesting though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I was just giving you sh*t. McQueen is a bit of an icon, though. He was a great actor and played in some huge hit movies. But he was also renowned for his style. Oh, and he was a major gearhead. He also participated in motorsport, being one of the drivers who won the 1970 12 hours of Sebring.

It's not something that everybody knows, especially today, but the guy was awesome sauce.

*shrug* Who was trying to reach you?
I know you were bud. Trust me, I got the same speech from bobo when I was at his place. Still doesn't really matter to me.

No one was, but as I figure my time on here will be coming to a close very soon, I just wanted to put it out that if someone did, they have other (better) ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Well that's one way to plan for Chris to be alone that night
Wouldn't be anything new.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote