View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #4083 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
I buy my gloves, helmets, fluids, track pads etc, from OG Racing in Dulles, VA, near the Rt. 606 Old Ox Road commuter Bus Lot. You can check out their store at: OG Racing

If you call them, ask for Brian, as he is a track guy and has good recommendations. They have a lot of helmets in stock and you can try them on there to see if they fit your monstrous head. Hey, if they can fit my mellon, they can fit anyones! They have closeouts on SA 2005 helmets, as they will only be useable at formal events (HPDE etc) until 2015. They also have a wide selection of SA 2010 helmets in stock. Those will be good through 2020, so if you are going to track day events for a while, it could be worth it.

Good luck.
Longer, in reality. SA10 didnt even hit the shelves until early/mid 2012, so it should be good until 2022 or so. This is the norm, generally - my SA00 was usable in 2011.