View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
logenl7
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z 6M
logenl7 has a spectacular aura aboutlogenl7 has a spectacular aura aboutlogenl7 has a spectacular aura about
Default Steering Lock and New Tranny

Well,
I noticed a continuous grind going into 5th gear that started over the weekend as soon I pulled my car out of storage. I admitted did a lot of spirited driving, and may have went a little hard into a 5th gear shift. Nonetheless, my issue was easily replicable and I can grind 5th gear without the car even moving haha. I consequently got my warranty work done on my Steering Lock while I was in there. I had 12,XXX miles on the car and this is the first issue period that I've had. I also live in Central Ohio and took my car to Buckeye Nissan. They didn't even hesitate to order the new transmission. Not even a test drive required So prior to seeing how their work turns out, I'm very pleased with not having to hassle or wait or anything with those guys! Well recommended for anyone in Ohio. I've gotta wait a couple days for a new tranny out of Chicago, and 1 day for reinstallation, and my baby should be back on pavement Friday!! Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. Any questions, lemme know and I'll go further in depth with my issue. Thanks
logenl7 is offline   Reply With Quote